Lions in Action!
MD5M GLT GMT GST 2020
LEOS in Action!
Lions are having their names used in emails (Email Spoofing) in an attempt to have you open a PDF Document, which in turn will ask you to log in using your email address and password. DO NOT DO THIS!
MD5M is not asking anyone to log in to read an announcement!
PID Brian Sheehan voted
2nd International Vice President of Lions Club International
Milan Italy 2019!
Please visit Lion Brian's campaign website: lionbrian.weebly.com/
Be sure to join us in Rochester MN USA for the 101st Annual MD5M Convention.
Please visit the MD5M Web Site EVENTS page for more information.
- DUE DATE for submissions is END OF DAY 10/04/2019
- All submissions must be sent via email to Council Chair Robert Rand: RobRandMN@gmail.com.
- Email all resumes, with a cover letter requesting consideration for the GLT GMT and/or GST positions.
- If you would like to be considered for more than one position, please state the position(s) that are applying for in your cover letter.
- QUALIFIED candidates will be contacted for an interview by the FIRST VICE DISTRICT GOVERNORS, to be held during the October 19th COG in Mahnomen MN .
- All applicants will be contacted regarding the status of their submission.
- All positions have budgeted expense for travel, reimbursement is based on the MD5M "rules of audit".
- All submissions received after the due date will be put on a waiting list. Based on responses they may not be considered.
- To review MD5M policy Job Descriptions, images below may be saved to your computer.
- For further information, these positions are also outlined on the Lions Clubs International Website https://lionsclubs.org/en/resources-for-members/resource-center/global-action-team-leadership under the Roles and Responsibilities - Multiple District Roles